Whom do you want to reach?
Current residents of Louisville, students of U of L and other local schools
What is your audience background?
Some lived here their whole lives, some just moved here
What are their interests?
To not be taken out by another flood, but also not to spend a lot of money on something that may or may not be preventable
Is there any demographic information you should keep in mind?
People that live close to the river/downtown and people that dont
What political circumstances affect their reading?
Only money
What does your audience already know or believe about you topic?
Some don’t think another flood like 37 could happen again
What is your relationship with your audience?
I live in Louisville and plan on making a home here after I graduate
I don’t know them and I need to write it formally so that my stance is taken seriously.
What does your audience need and expect from you?
No comments:
Post a Comment