Hi my name is Shelby Stafford, I'm from Springfield, Ohio. I came to U of L for the Rowing team. I really randomly got into the sport, I just started my senior year in high school and within 3 months had 2 scholarships available i was told by on of the football coaches at my high school to try it out and when I quit soccer I decided to look into it.
As for school, I an double majoring in 2D art and communications with hopes of either having my own photography studio or shooting sport photography for ESPN or Sports Illustrated. I love taking pictures and I am planning to start a company this fall taking senior pictures at local high schools. I've also been a decent writer all through high school. I love writing just for me but i am not good at writing really dry papers such as research. in the Fall I plan on working at the School paper to be a photographer and possibly write a few articles/
As for everything else, I have one sister, she is 20, she goes to Wittenberg University in Springfield Ohio, she runs track and is studying to become a teacher.I lived with my mom until I came to school and me and her are really close and i am trying to get her to move to Louisville.
My definition of place is anywhere you can go, physically or mentally because a place could be like Louisville, KY or it could be Hogwarts an imaginary place.
No comments:
Post a Comment